Located in the beautiful “City of Lakes” Amery, Wisconsin (50 miles Northeast of St. Paul, MN). The Amery Golf Club is a mature 18 hole course with a scenic lay out and 4 sets of tees to challenge golfers of all ages and abilities. The city of Amery offers many activities besides golf with lakes, parks, rivers and trails, within minutes, making golf at the AGC ideal for a weekend get away.
Water is in play on 9 of the 18 holes, with various dog legs, carries and bunkers placed throughout. The course provides a test while offering a day of fun and beautiful scenery.
We have a large practice putting green and full driving range with bunkers to tune your game or warm up before your round.
The staff at AGC provide a fun and inviting atmosphere during your golf experience. The Clubhouse features a full service bar, snacks, sandwiches and pro shop. It’s a perfect place to gather with your friends and family after a round of golf.
- Members ( and Patron Card holders) 3 Person Tournament Men Sat August 29th/ Women & Sr’s Aug 30th
- The Big Event August 29th : Dinner 6pm and Music 7:30 by the “Get Backs” See Tournament Page for more details RSVP and prepay by August 21st.
- Women’s League Fall Banquet Tuesday Sept 1st. Click here for Info
- Reminder to complete Matchplay Matches
- Club Catering is serving food Wed and Thurs nights during and after leagues (open to public)